Hello Everyone! Hope you all doing well & enjoying your Friday!!! Today I thought of sharing with you my makeup look of the day. ✨
So I was bored, playing with my makeup & trying different looks on my eyes. I have a fear of trying new/different makeup looks on my face, “especially when it comes to bottom eyeliners” I feel that I look terrible & scary (lol)! Although I know that this is only makeup & I can wash it but still “people fear the unknown & change” So, I’m one of them. Nevertheless, today I decided to try something new & maybe I’ll create something new every day!
Anyways, this is the look that I came with. It’s kind of pink/purple eyeshadow look with some pink shimmers/glitters. Also, I feel that this is the first time that I put on makeup on my face that actually appears in photos (it’s usually too light that people in real life can’t even see it lol).
Preparing the eyelids:
- I primed my face & eyelids with the Mac Prep + Primer.
- For the concealer, I used the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind & the Flormar Perfect Coverage Liquid concealer (because I felt that today using only one concealer is not enough to hide my dark circles 😊).
- Then I set my concealer with the wet & dry compact powder from Flormar.
- The first step that I did was I mixed 3 colors from the Mikyajy Glam Girl Palette (as shown in the picture). I applied it on to my crease and blending it (you don’t need to put too much on your brush because you will build it) I grow the color slowly till I reached the darkness that I was looking for. Furthermore, I took the same 3 colors & added them to my lower lash line.
- Then I took the lightest pink (which is the one beside the shimmery brown) and applied it on my outer lid (for transition & lighter lid color).
- For the middle lid, I used the shimmer color from the tartiest pro (Glam) palette mixing it with the pink shimmer from the glam girl palette by mikyajy (marked as No. 2).
- For the inner lid, I used the peachy shimmer color from the glam girl palette (marked as No. 2). Also, I kind of blended it on top of the middle lid shimmers to mix/have a transition between the colors.
- Then of course for the inner corner, I added a white shimmer color from the glam girl palette (marked as No. 3).
- Moving on to the eyeliner, I used the NYX cosmetics Two Timer (felt tip liner) and applied it on my upper and lower lashline. Also. I used it on my upper waterline for a bold look (I guess! I just like it).
- For my lower waterline, I used the Tarte fake awake (beige color) to open my eyes a little bit.
- After that, I applied the NYX XXL Mascara on my upper & bottom lashes.
- Next, I used my favorite eyebrow powder, which is the Isadora perfect brows.
For the Face:
- I sprayed on my face the Mac Fix+ to refresh my face a little bit & to have extra primer/ moisturizer on (I already primed my face earlier with the Mac Prep & Primer).
- I used the Flormar Mat Touch foundation mixed with the Mikyajy Flawless Matte foundation Just to balance/match the foundation color to my neck. Also, I used the beauty blender to apply it.
- Next, with a big fluffy brush, I applied the Flormar compact powder all over my face, especially on the oily areas.
- For the contour & bronzer, I used the Mikyajy Pro Contour Powder Palette (I’ll review it one day 😁).
- The blush that I also used from Mikyajy cosmetics called 3D cheek, which I’m in love with recently!😍 So, I would put in on my cheeks, the tip of my nose (I know this is weird, but it’s kind of my signature look) & on my chin.
- For highlights, I used my all time go to by Flormar (powder illuminator). I put it on my cheeks(above my blush), bridge & tip of my nose, on top of my lip & on my chin.
For the Lips:
- I always apply a lip balm before I put on any lipstick on my lips, so I used the Labello with strawberry shine flavor.
- For the lipstick, I used the Mikyajy color & gloss (which I’ll also review one day 😊) in the shade (302). After applying the lipstick, I used the gloss side and just tapping a little bit of the gloss on the center of my upper & lower lips. Then with my finger, I would spread it on my entire lips.
Setting the Look:
- Last but not least, for sure, I used my Mac Fix+ to luck my look and finish this makeup.✨
And that completes the look! I hope that I inspired some of you a little bit! And I would like to state that I shared this post just for fun, I’m not a makeup artist/guru whatsoever! I just play with makeup because makeup is fun & makes me feel better (it allows me to forget about my depression).
Thank you for reading!
Use Code: AALEMADI8 | when you Shop at CAPITOLA WATCHES & get 👉🏻15% off ✨👌🏻